Sunday 15 September 2013

Challenge for Week 38 of 2013

It may be a little late in the year, but I have come up with weekly challenges to boost my experience in life. 

My goal for myself this week: Learn to be ambidextrous- again.

The idea came to mind when I was going through my old Third Grade photos this morning. I broke my right wrist/arm in three places that year from falling off the monkey bars at school. I spent the year writing with my left hand and not very well, if I may add.

So this means I need to cut, write, draw, type etc. with only my left hand. This is an exceedingly difficult challenge because I have an art project due this week and I absolutely cannot draw with my hand without the drawings looking like the ones I drew on the walls years ago.

It's a good challenge because I'm working on The Piano Duet from Corpse Bride this week and I'm already feeling the strain in my right hand. Hope I won't be wearing a wrist-brace by Friday.

All in all, looking forward to the week and will have a report back on the challenge on Saturday.

I urge you guys to set yourself a challenge this week and let me know by commenting on this post.

You guys are awesome
Amberly M. Oosthuizen
P.S. This post was written entirely in my left hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment