Tuesday 24 September 2013

Recaps and Full Sets

Hello faithful readers,

I firstly want to apologize for not posting for so long it's just that:

I'M CURED OF MY WRITERS BLOCK! Yay!

Now that it's back I am considering participating in the NaNoWriMo Young Writers Competition in November this year. My teacher, who is an avid reader of my other blog (addsomethingcosy.blogpot.com), suggested it to me and I hope I can do it.

Now, I know I promised you guys that I would report back on my weekly challenge on Friday and unfortunately I never got down to it. 

So here is some imagery of my handwriting for the week:

MONDAY:

Monday's handwriting was honestly harder than I expected it to be and looks downright awful!


TUESDAY:

Slightly better but not by much. It was once of the "break" days, because I had piano practice.
 

WEDNESDAY:

I have no idea what happened, my handwriting just deteriorated right in front of my eyes.




 THURSDAY:

Much better! It was the day that left conquered right and the day I almost fractured my hand trying to play two C keys two octaves apart at the same time.


FRIDAY:

Nothing much to say about this one.



But, I'm sure you are wondering what I have been doing the past three days. I have spent three of my holiday days playing Chess as Board 5 for my school's U15 Girls team. There have been some tough opponents but on the whole, we did well scoring gold which enabled us to qualify for Nationals in December.

Enjoy the holidays readers!
Amberly M. Oosthuizen



No comments:

Post a Comment